Skip to main content

THE HUMANITY

Please stop guys stop, listen to me for a moment. I have a question for you. What are you searching for............?

I know you are searching something special for yourself. But question is what ? Okay just relax, calm down and sit, today I am going to increase your value in sight of you. I hope you must understand to see the title that what about I am going to talk to you.


We all are human right. How many of us doing work like a human, tell me. It is hyperbole to say that we are a human and we do work like a human. How many of us help needy people to see in trouble. I think hardly 1% and 2%  right, and apart from this 98% people why do not help.
The Humanity learn about us GENEROUS,  be LOYAL with people.

Here I have a question for you that can we not change such this mind set?

Can we not come in our real guise?

NOTE-  Hello guys this is my first blog which I am going to share with you,  please if I made a mistake so please write in comment that what should I improve in my blog. Please while you do not tell me that What are my mistakes so How will I rectify my mistakes?

                                                            

Thank you by Faizal khan    









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DO YOU KNOW THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON HUMAN LIFE?

Today whole world is suffering from covid-19, and approximate 567037 people had died, and many countries economy has gone down. All people have terror of covid-19 in this world. Let`s know about what is the impact of covid-19 on human life? Unemployment There are lots of people fired from jobs, and some people are working form home on low salary. Saving of the people run over. People started getting worried about what will happen now. If I talk about India. Corona virus have the most effect on the workers. When the lockdown issued by government , at that point of time people faced a lot of trouble. The workers who came out of their village to earn money in the cities. People` here which He was staying on rent. Now those people emphasize to vacate the room. They were thrown out of the house by house honor, and to come all vehicles were stop. Now the workers began to go their homes on foot. That situation was too much bad for India. Lockdown by covid-19 Lockdown was issued...

DO YOU KNOW VEGETABLES ARE HEALTHFUL FOR US?

Vegetables are very important for healthy body. Vegetables give us Iron, Calcium. Vitamin and antioxidant and many more. vegetables reduce a lot of disease from the body of human.   Today we will know about five vegetables and benefits. 1. Spinach It is a leaf green vegetable. It is also a green source of  Vitamin, Calcium. Iron and Antioxidant.  One cup of raw spinach is mostly make up of water and contains the following nutrients. Iron Magnesium Folate Calcium Vitamin C An adult`s full daily requirements for Vitamin K. Antioxidant High amounts of Vitamin A. For healthy body Vitamin K is very important and it is specially so for strong. We get a very good amount of Iron from spinach. It is provide energy and healthy blood,and a good level of Magnesium for muscle and nerve function. How should we eat spinach? We should spinach raw in salads, smoothies and sandwiches, cooked spinach also has significant health benefits and...