Skip to main content

DO YOU KNOW THE POWER OF READING?

Bill Gates, Jeff  Bezos, Elon Musk and many more millionaire person say that If you take our all money and property so We would return again all money and property. But the condition is that you have to give us many books for reading. Do you know friends how much money they have, we can not think about that.


1 Us Bank Note

Invention by reading

In this world every invention by reading and accidentally. Thousands of years ago there was no books. At that point of time, every invention completed by accidentally. But now every invention is completing by reading. You can see your all around whatever you are seeing everything is invention and invention successful by reading.

Understand through example

A normal person have a dream, his dream is that he wants to invention a oil free car. But now he do not know about anything. He discusses with his friend about his dream and says that the problem is that I do not about it anything. Then his friend says that you should read about it from the books.You will learn everything about it. Then he decides that I will read books related my dream car. He go to the market and purchase some books from the market. He starts read books daily. When he do this daily, he feel that he can do. He start doing work to making car. He took sometime but he did it. He is very happy that he fulfill his dream. He meets his friend and says that thank you brother for give me the suggestion. I have completed my dream by reading.



White Mercedes-benz Convertible Coupe

Do you want to be used of reading books


I know you also want to read books. But as well as you do not want to leave your comfort zone. When you try to read, then you feel sleepy.

 A very successful person said one thing that if you want to become a successful person, so you have to defeat yourself. Because when you start doing anything your internal person (mind) will say that 
leave it. He do not you do anything.This is why you should defeat yourself.You will become successful.


Woman Wearing White Dress Reading Book



Which time is the best for reading

If you are thinking that which time is perfect for reading. In my opinion you should read in the morning time. Because your mind keeps fresh in the morning. In this time whatever you will read everything will be part of your memory for long time.This is why morning time is perfect for reading. But the problem is that we do not get up early in the morning. Here the same thing will apply, you should defeat yourself. In starting you will feel very bore but after sometime everything will be normal.


NOTE

Please friend if you find something new here and you like it, so please comment me and share with your friends.



Thank you                                                                             Faizal khan



E mail- mohdyash9@gmail.com























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE HUMANITY

Please stop guys stop, listen to me for a moment. I have a question for you. What are you searching for............? I know you are searching something special for yourself. But question is what ? Okay just relax, calm down and sit, today I am going to increase your value in sight of you. I hope you must understand to see the title that what about I am going to talk to you. We all are human right. How many of us doing work like a human, tell me. It is hyperbole to say that we are a human and we do work like a human. How many of us help needy people to see in trouble. I think hardly 1% and 2%  right, and apart from this 98% people why do not help. The Humanity learn about us GENEROUS,  be LOYAL with people. Here I have a question for you that can we not change such this mind set? Can we not come in our real guise? NOTE-  Hello guys this is my first blog which I am going to share with you,  please if I made a mistake so please write in comment that what should I improve in my blog.

POWER OF DREAMS

If you have a dream so believe me you are very lucky person. Because on behalf of dreams lots of people change their life.Because Power of dreams is unbelievable. In this world lots of people who change their life just because of dreams. Let me explain about power of dreams. Seriously guys this story is about to be going very inspiring and motivated. A man who is very poor and no identity. He has a family, parents and siblings. He is elder than his siblings. He have to take the responsibility of his family. His father says that now I am not so strong and I can not go on continue work. Now you have to work with me. But that boy have a dream. He want to become a successful person in his life. Right now he did not decide that what he will become? But he was chasing his dream. Now how can he fulfill his dream, because he is going with his father for the work. He choose that I will become an entrepreneur in sales marketing. Because sales field is only where I can

BECOME A BILLIONAIRE AND MILLIONAIRE , DO ONE THING.

In this world every person wants to become a billionaire and millionaire in his life. He do every possible things to become. Only 5%  person are successful in this world and apart from this 95%  person why do not become billionaire and millionaire.  95% person why are not like 5%  person. They are same looking. They have two eyes, two ears, two hands, two legs, one nose, one had and 5% also have same things. Why only become 5% person billionaire and millionaire? I am going to tell you what is the difference between 95%  person and 5% person. 95% person do work as usually. Thy do not try something new. They only see big dreams but when the time comes to take action to fulfill that dream, they feel laziness and say that I will do it tomorrow. This is daily routine of them. After sometime they forget that dream and start seeing new dream. They are not stick to on his talks. That is why they do not become a billionaire and millionaire. And after that they say that, Who